Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Commuter Thoughts

When someone tries to hurt you,

it's not about you.

You don't deserve it.

It's about them.

It's about what they think about themselves, others and the world - it's skewed - and there must be a good reason why it's skewed.

When you are full - of love, joy and peace - then you are grateful for grace, understand others and forgive.

I used to wonder and question - What did I do wrong?  What's wrong with me?

Peace is knowing I'm all kinds of wrong and all kinds of right.  My intimates - and I - love and accept me anyway.

If we did not come to this world to love, then what exactly are we doing here?  No matter what happens, I choose to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...