1. Brings about a state of deep relaxation and relief from stress.
2. Calms the mind, the nervous system, balances the subtle energy body and clears the auric field.
3. Assists the physical body's natural self-correcting healing mechanism in the release of stress.
4. Stimulates the immune response in the body.
5. Creates a state of openhearted receptivity and mental clarity.
6. Eases emotional trauma.
7. Can act as a preventative measure to physical illness and facilitates healing of illness and surgery.
8. Provides a sense of holistic wellbeing and integration of the body, mind and spirit.
9. Stimulates the nervous system and the subtle nervous system.
10. Clears blocked and stagnant energy from chi meridians facilitating health.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
I have benefited greatly from Energy Healers. I can't explain how this works but I stumbled on this description of the benefits and share them with you now. I have provided contact information to an excellent healer in the tab on this blog above called, "Referrals." You deserve to be well. Take care of yourself.
Social Workers have many super powers, you realize. Here are two... 1. Empathy This means truly and deeply understanding and accepting t...
Article Excerpt: "A consistent finding in psychotherapy research is that the quality of the therapeutic alliance is one of the best p...
Abstract: "Adolescent depression, particularly where suicidal behaviour is involved, is a complex and pressing mental health problem ...
If you are the mother of a 6-12 year old anxious child, you may be interested in a study being conducted by researchers at UCLA. The purpose...