Friday, November 12, 2010

Milestones & Survey

240 blog posts to date.

Over 60 unique individuals visiting the blog in the last seven days.

In the last seven days, 176 page views with an average of 26 page views per day.

1,841 unique individuals logged as visiting since the blog started tracking (August 17, 2009).

With all this activity, I am curious to know...who are you? how'd you find me? what are you getting out of reading?

I notice most of you do not leave a comment (although some of you do - to you I say, "thanks for writing!").

If you are so inclined, please send me an email at aacunalcsw@gmail.com with any of the following info:

Name?
Gender?
Age?
Ethnic/cultural or racial identity?
City, state or country?
How did you find this blog? Friend referral? Facebook post? Google search? Other?
What topics covered interest you most?
What do you get out of reading this blog?
How have you used any of the information on this blog in your personal or professional life?
What do you like about reading blogs?
Any strong reaction to content?

Thanks for your visit and interest. I appreciate and respect your valuable time and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...