Sunday, February 7, 2010

Newton's Laws of Motion (for Human Behavior)

This is not so hard when I get myself to do it. It is just so hard to get myself to do it.

This reminds me of the laws of physics.

1) In the absence of a net force (like a parent or personal trainer), a body either is at rest (like on the couch or surfing the net) or moves in a straight line with constant speed (going through the motions).
2) A body (me, in this case) experiencing a force (me again, in this case) experiences an acceleration (yikes, better get that Stats homework done).
3) Whenever a first body exerts a force on a second body, the second body exerts a force on the first body (getting pushed and pushing right back). Both are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction (sounds like the definition of ambivalence or like a fight).

Summary of Newton's laws came from wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...