Sunday, February 12, 2017

Day 14!!

The 10-day sugar detox came and went and I am still going.

If it feels good, then why stop now?

I paired the detox with transcendental meditation (TM) twice a day for 20 minutes each. It was a one-two punch in my life. I feel clear, energized, focused, efficient, healthy, calm, creative and productive.

I am burning through my dream list of things to do. Things are falling into place everywhere - mind, body, spirit, work, home and relationships.

The research showing the impact of TM is compelling. It is deep rest that releases stress - both old and new - and rewires the brain. In this way, it is healing and makes space for incredible insights and creativity and energy.

Every year has a theme and this year my theme is a commitment to deep acts of self-love. Yes, life is supposed to feel this good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...