- LAUSD External Research Review Committee Approval for Study (check)
- UCLA IRB Waiver (check)
- Cover letter (check)
- Abstract (check)
- Title Page (check)
- Introduction/Literature Review (check)
- Theoretical Basis for Intervention (check)
- Research Questions (check)
- Methods (check)
- Results (check)
- Discussion (check)
- References (check)
- Letter from Collaborator about their Role in this Study (check)
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Checklist for Publishable Scholarly Paper (Written Comprehensive Exam)
Almost there and I have until 11:59 pm on Tuesday. I already scheduled the celebratory mojito lunch!
Freud presented a paper in April, 1896 to the Society for Psychiatry and Neurology in Vienna on the sexual abuse of his female patients by t...
Abstract: "Adolescent depression, particularly where suicidal behaviour is involved, is a complex and pressing mental health problem ...
Article Excerpt: "A consistent finding in psychotherapy research is that the quality of the therapeutic alliance is one of the best p...
If you are the mother of a 6-12 year old anxious child, you may be interested in a study being conducted by researchers at UCLA. The purpose...