Sunday, June 4, 2017

My First

The benchmark for scholars and a requirement for tenure is the accumulation of peer-reviewed journals - that is, evidence that you are adding to the knowledge base in your academic discipline. Check out the abstract of my first at the link below:


I'm working on five more manuscripts with colleagues this summer:
  1. Pilot Evaluation of the Back to Basics Parenting Training in Urban Schools (Acuña & Martinez)
  2. Trauma Informed School Systems (Kataoka, Acuña, Vona & Escudero)
  3. Minority Male Mentoring (M3) Multi-Tiered Intervention Model for College Success (Acuña, Martinez, Ricks & Swain)
  4. UNAM-CSUN joint MSW degree (Acuña & Bartle)
  5. Housing Instability among Transgender Women (Ross & Acuña)
It. is. happening. 
Thank you, Yesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...