- Pilot Evaluation of the Back to Basics Parenting Training in Urban Schools (Acuña & Martinez)
- Trauma Informed School Systems (Kataoka, Acuña, Vona & Escudero)
- Minority Male Mentoring (M3) Multi-Tiered Intervention Model for College Success (Acuña, Martinez, Ricks & Swain)
- UNAM-CSUN joint MSW degree (Acuña & Bartle)
- Housing Instability among Transgender Women (Ross & Acuña)
Sunday, June 4, 2017
The benchmark for scholars and a requirement for tenure is the accumulation of peer-reviewed journals - that is, evidence that you are adding to the knowledge base in your academic discipline. Check out the abstract of my first at the link below:
I'm working on five more manuscripts with colleagues this summer:
It. is. happening.
Thank you, Yesus!!
Check out a 7-minute video of interviews with California State University, Northridge (CSUN) faculty, alumni, and students who are men of co...
Article Excerpt: "A consistent finding in psychotherapy research is that the quality of the therapeutic alliance is one of the best p...
Abstract: "Adolescent depression, particularly where suicidal behaviour is involved, is a complex and pressing mental health problem ...
If you are the mother of a 6-12 year old anxious child, you may be interested in a study being conducted by researchers at UCLA. The purpose...