Saturday, August 17, 2013

Affirmations

". . . words that you deliberately choose, such as affirmations - can be an amazing tool for installing new beliefs and attracting new thoughts and ideas that are in line with your dreams.  Affirmations are not only helpful in installing new beliefs, but like our acts of faith, they can also help us make strides in eroding invisible, limiting ones.  In case affirmations, which are sometimes called mantras, are new to you, they're simply short, empowering statements that you repeatedly say to yourself.  An example would be a statement such as "I am surrounded by wealth and abundance," or instead of "wealth and abundance," you might choose "friends and laughter" - anything at all that you want to be surrounded by (stated as if they already surround you).  There's no format and there are no magic patterns; it's just a short phrase or two (or three) that you repeat again and again, usually out loud but sometimes silently."

Mike Dooley

Examples of affirmations:
  • I am happily married to my best friend.
  • I have a harmonious family life.
  • I am doing God's work efficiently and effortlessly.
  • I eat and move daily to maximize my good health and attractiveness.
  • I maintain a love-work-play balance that nurtures my radiance, sensuality and good mood.
  • I am beautiful and a gift to anyone's life.
  • I am present with myself right here and now.
  •  I know exactly what needs to be done and I do it with ease.
  • I deserve to receive good in all ways.
  • I attract all the people and opportunities that I need, when I need them.
  • I am open to all experiences and all people.
  • I am free to be myself in all my relationships.
  • I have an incredible capacity to manifest.
  • My wisdom is my wealth.
  • I make money easily and effortlessly.
  • I am decisive and focused.
  • I radiate positive energy and abundance.
  • I give thanks for ever increasing health, youth and beauty.
  • I say everything I need to say with ease and honesty.
  • I love and accept all of myself and all that I see in my partner.
  • I am destined to achieve true wealth.
  • It is safe for me to love and be loved.
  • I enjoy being loved.
  • I eat nutritious foods that fill me with energy and vitality.
  • I invest my time in becoming healthier.
  • I have healthy relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...