Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Steps

During this major transition in my life on all fronts, I am choosing to take baby steps.  One step at a time.  No pushing because I want to stay healthy on all fronts.  It matters to me.

After soul retrieval work with a shaman (and the cumulative effect of life long work with a litany of healers, self-reflection and prayer), I feel whole.  The angst of, "Did I do something wrong?  What's wrong with me?" is not chasing me into the night.  I am just fine, albeit human, but just fine.

I go to bed with smile on my face.  I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face.  It feels wonderful to live this way.

Balancing instead of juggling.

Saying it all, no matter what.

Loving and paying attention to myself as much as I do others.

The good and bad co-existing peacefully side by side.

Integrated.

Whole.

Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...