Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Very Happy New Year

I have enjoyed a leisurely and social Winter break full of requisite hibernation.  I am now ready once again for structure, schedules, classes, teaching, writing, and reading with regularity.

Balance.

I don't worry anymore that I will go back to my previous break neck speed.  The juiciness of balance is too enticing.

Courses on deck for Winter quarter:  Social Marketing, Dissertation Proposal Seminar, Grant Proposal Strategies, Working Papers Seminar.  Notes from the first week of class will be posted this week.

Also, I am scheduled to teach SW 589: Recovery and Empowerment in Mental Health at CSULA.

2012 is a year for transformation.  Where will it take you?  I relish the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...