Saturday, July 7, 2018

Connecting the Dots Dream

Since elementary school, I have wanted to be a writer.
Most of my life, I have wanted to make a difference for the most vulnerable among us.
Now I am working on an "expert declaration" for a class action lawsuit on behalf of detainees.
It is the most important piece of writing of my life and most of my personal and professional experiences have led up to this.
You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.
So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
Steve Jobs 
If you believe that dreams can come true, then you are right.
If you believe that dreams cannot come true, then you are right.
What do you choose to believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...