Saturday, March 18, 2017

Peace

I have no need for lies because I am not ashamed of anything (anymore).

I'm not ashamed of who I am.
I'm not ashamed of anything I do.

If I do something, I refuse to be ashamed.
If I think I will be ashamed after doing something, then I refuse to do it.

We are light and shadow.
I accept & love my whole self now.

The adult part regularly decides how to manage and express the sexual and aggressive baby part impulses with the principles and rules of the parent part.

Put simply, I'm an adult making choices - it's a terribly beautiful freedom.

I'm thankful that after a lifetime, I have learned to manage impulses and soothe my distress in ways that don't hurt me or the people I care about.

Both the baby and the parent parts need time in the sun. That's what makes us whole, real, integrated, mature, and sexy.

Without lies, life is peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...