Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shaman Visit

Purposeful disclosure:

I met with a shaman to do soul retrieval and spirit helper work.  It was amazing.

I am home (soul retrieval and integration).  I am not alone (protected by the spirit helpers).  I am on the right path (doing what I came here to do).  I need to spend more time walking in nature (to clear the energy).

Our ancestors want to help us.  How did we become cut-off from our customs, ways, healing practices, heritage?  There is a way to reconnect.  It has always been there.

Thank God for love, forgiveness, healing, integration and peace.

I hope you find your way home.  Integration is possible.

3 comments:

  1. So true. There is an article in the Utne Reader from the 90s about a type of psychotherapy that specifically connects how a person continues to integrate the loss from the first immigration in their familiy...no matter how far back or how close that generation is to them. Wish I still had the article! Your experience with the shaman sounds incredible!
    Take care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something I gotta read - I'll google the article and see what I find.

    The experience was incredible. I have the referral if you know anyone that is interested.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am definitely interested! Please e-mail me when you have a chance.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...