Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh, Joy!

The quarter is over (!!!!!).  Two years under my belt.  I feel utter joy, gratitude and great relief.  I am smiling at the thought of it.

It's time to play, dance, shower my (neglected) friends/family with love, and engage in all forms of healing to counteract the toll taken from the last quarter (16 units and audited 4!).

From here on out, I am solemnly working on balance (and minding my cortisol levels).  May it never get so far past me again.

This journey continues to be amazing.  I am learning, growing, challenging my limits, feeling fully alive and human.

My husband reminded me that I gotta say it - "Thank You, Yesus!"

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a medical missionary.  That is still the source of my passion and drive.  Sometimes people say that I am intense or assume that I neglect my family to get things done. The truth is, I neglect TV, housework, shoppingblow drying my hair or socializing with anyone but my family, because my family is sacred to me.  Sometimes people misunderstand my motives for this educational pursuit or for working so hard and think I am an ambitious b*%ch, but they are only half-right.  I am a b*%ch on a mission.

Good-night, friends.  Yesus loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...