Saturday, September 4, 2010

Downloads

When God says to me, "Go and stand over there"

I don't want to be found standing anywhere but "over there"

no matter how scary "over there" appears to be from over here

I trust the small, still voice inside

It has never lead me astray

Amen.

There is no competition on the road to being yourself.
No one can be a better you than you.
So, again, I ask, "Who are you and what do you want?"
If your answer scares you because you fear the outside world might judge you and say, "who do you think you are to be and want that..." then remember from whom you came.
Because if God is for us, then who can be against us?
God loves you and everyone else. There is enough for all of us.
There is no competition on the road to being yourself.

The only thing I am afraid of is not doing what I came here to do.
The universe will conspire to help us.
It is our birthright to be who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...