Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Plans

Aside from Gabor Mate's, When the Body Says No, I want to read, A Secure Base, by John Bowlby and Hold on to Your Kids, by Gabor Mate. All these books are directly or indirectly about attachment. I can't help but see everything through this lens now. If you are interested in any of these books let me know. If you are in the Los Angeles area, then consider joining our real-life book club. If you are not, then we can do this virtually.

I'm also interested in more family therapy training. I wish there was a family therapy institute in Los Angeles for training, I may have to create one someday. I feel I have gone as far as I can grow on my own.

My goal for the end of the summer is to complete a literature review for a couple of intervention research studies on a parenting program for article submission.

Any tips, leads, interest, comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...