Thursday, November 19, 2009

One of the Perks

One of my classmates is recovering from a flu that knocked her out for four valuable school work days. A friend of hers (an advanced doctoral student) told her to enjoy the flexibility of being in school and to do at least one thing every week that she might not otherwise be able to do if she was working.

It is Lila's (my UCLA carpool partner) birthday on Monday.

Yesterday, after statistics support with Todd (2 hours) and before Research Methods with Aillee (5 hours last night), we decided to celebrate Lila's birthday at Palomino's in Westwood. We had berry martinis and appetizers at 1:00 in the afternoon! woohoo!

What will I try next week? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...