Friday, June 1, 2018

My "Student Evaluations of Faculty" Results

After every semester, I get to read what students thought about our time together.
Usually comments are very positive and encourage me. Sometimes there is one that is just mean.
This semester was awesome - teaching the right class makes a difference!
Here's an original that made me smile :)
"Dr. Acuña worked it - put her thang down, flipped it, and reversed it. Best professor for that class."
I'm going to really review comments for themes, but I already know that I am happiest (and so are my students) when I teach classes that I love. SWRK 601 & 602, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...