Friday, July 13, 2018

Peer-Reviewed Publication #3


Number 3 is magical because tenure (promotion from Assistant Professor to Associate Professor) requires three peer-reviewed publications, or as the college dean who hired me said, "at least three."

This paper is dedicated to the work I had the privilege of doing at Harmony elementary school in South Los Angeles, under the visionary leadership of Mr. Robert Cordova (aka, Mr. C). My work in schools continues to inspire my research questions.

I tell students who are nervous about doing the research projects required for their master's degree, research is not about being good at math. If you can be curious, then you can do research.

As my mom used to say, "Thank you, Yesus!!"
Amen, amen, and amen to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...