Wednesday, March 14, 2018

M3 Storytelling Campaign Poster: Vincent





"I grew up in a rough neighborhood in North St. Louis, Missouri (near Ferguson) with two parents who did the best they could, but faced extreme hardships. The public schools that I attended had caring teachers, but lacked the resources that my peers and I needed to succeed to the best of our abilities. Although public school could not prepare me for all that was to come in secondary education, college changed my life and afforded me opportunities that most people from my neighborhood will never have access to. I could not have been successful in college or graduate school without the support, guidance, and resources provided by both my M3 Career Mentor and my M3 Peer Mentor. My life will never be average or what it was expected to be. I am setting a new standard. -Vincent Tabb, '18 MPA, CSUN"

Posters are now available. Please contact me about how to order (QuickCopies at CSUN).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...