"Rogers acknowledges another characteristic of person-centered therapy increases effectiveness for the client - that is simply the presence of the counselor is releasing and helpful. He feels that the inner spirit of the client, producing the potential for profound growth and healing energy."
Client-Centered Counseling
Welcome to my annotated bibliography and collage of musings, article excerpts, abstracts, questions, essays, stories, lecture notes, reflections, seed thoughts and topics that capture my imagination. Social Work is an applied social science and aims to improve the opportunities & living conditions of vulnerable people. Alejandra Acuña, PhD, MSW, LCSW, PPSC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...
-
I'm not a great cook, but I can assemble a great salad. Writing, on the other hand, is totally my thing. However, writing a disse...
-
"Coopersmith described four components of self-worth: (1) power, or the ability to influence people and events important to the pers...
No comments:
Post a Comment