"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
Welcome to my annotated bibliography and collage of musings, article excerpts, abstracts, questions, essays, stories, lecture notes, reflections, seed thoughts and topics that capture my imagination. Social Work is an applied social science and aims to improve the opportunities & living conditions of vulnerable people. Alejandra Acuña, PhD, MSW, LCSW, PPSC
Friday, April 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My high school senior. When she was born and breastfeeding every two hours, 24-7, and I couldn’t shower or read the Sunday paper anymor...
-
I'm not a great cook, but I can assemble a great salad. Writing, on the other hand, is totally my thing. However, writing a disse...
-
"Coopersmith described four components of self-worth: (1) power, or the ability to influence people and events important to the pers...
No comments:
Post a Comment